We can all make a difference, and your support means you care about the fragile eco system you have the privilege of diving in.
- Fantasea Divers promote responsible diving practices and enjoyment through observation and appreciation rather than collection and destruction.
- Our daily diving adventures are selected around environmental considerations including tides and surface conditions to allow environmentally sensitive access to designated entry/exit points.
- We promote Project Aware donations when certifying a new or continuing education diver
- All our Instructors and Guides provide environmental dive briefings.
- Dive Guides are always in-water with guests for safety and environmental protection.
- Maximum Group size for novice divers is 4 per Dive Guide
- Maximum Group size for experienced divers is 6 per Dive Guide.
- We ensure our guests exhibit good buoyancy before taken to pristine dive sites.
- We enforce refresher dives for our guests who have not dived in 6 months or more.
- We provide a professional videographer to avoid from potentially environmentally detrimental ‘home movies’ by the inexperienced hand.
- We regularly contribute to responsible underwater and coastal rubbish collection.
- We implement and follow local diving agreements.